There’s nothing that can ruin a polished, put-together look faster than stray nose hairs. Although they’re perfectly natural, some people have more noticeable nose hairs than others—especially as they age. What’s worse is that you may not notice them until you’ve already gone to that important interview, hot date or other situation where you want to look your best. Nostril waxing can help avoid that problem in Gilbert, AZ. Here’s what you need to know about the process.
How nostril waxing works
Nostril waxing is very similar to other types of facial hair waxing. Your esthetician will only wax the hairs at the very edge of your nostril, which gets rid of unwanted stray hairs while preserving the ones inside the nose. Those help shield your respiratory system from dust, debris and other things you don’t want to inhale—you don’t want to get rid of them all.
Instead of trimming your nose hairs every few days, try waxing instead. You’ll get longer-lasting results, and the confidence of knowing you look great.
Benefits of nostril waxing
What advantages does nostril waxing offer? Here are some of the key benefits you’ll enjoy with this service:
- Get rid of unwanted hair: Obviously, the biggest benefit to nostril waxing is getting rid of your unwanted hair. Like all facial waxing, it’s a simple, quick process that removes hair safely. You’ll love not having to check the mirror every few minutes.
- Long-lasting results: Trimming nose hairs can accomplish the same goal, but you’ll need to do it every few days instead of once every month. Waxing removes hair at the root, which means it takes longer to grow back in, so you won’t spend as much time grooming.
- Hairs grow back finer: Like all body hair, the more often you wax, the finer your nose hairs will grow back. Eventually, you may find that the hair is so fine as to be unnoticeable.
- Avoid stubble: No one wants to feel stubble inside their nose. Trimming your nose hairs can make your nostrils feel itchy and uncomfortable, especially when you’re blowing or rubbing your nose.
- Virtually pain free: Finally, your esthetician is fully-trained in making nostril waxing as painless as possible. Like other types of waxing, it’s designed to be fast and efficient—it’ll be over before you know it.
- Can help with allergies and asthma: Some clients report that nostril waxing helps reduce their allergy and asthma symptoms.
Is it safe?
If you’re working with a licensed, trained esthetician, nostril waxing is very safe. Your esthetician will only remove the hair at the edge of the nose, preserving the inner nostril hair that’s so important for your respiratory health.
Waxing is easier than trimming, and it’s safer than using depilatory creams. You should never use these harsh chemicals inside your nose, nor should you try waxing your own nostril hair. It’s best to leave this to the professionals.
If you’re interested in booking your own nostril waxing appointment in Gilbert, AZ, call Gilbert Wax Bar, LLC today. Make sure to check out our other services, too!