Waxing isn’t exclusively for women. Men are starting to frequent wax bars more often these days! After all, everyone wants to look their best—sometimes cleaning up extra hair with face and body waxing in Gilbert, AZ is all you need to feel confident.
If you’re a guy and are thinking about taking the plunge, there’s great news: men can benefit from waxing, too. Here’s why more and more men are choosing to rid themselves of unwanted body hair by waxing.
- Smoother skin. When you remove your facial or body hair, the biggest benefit is that you’ll have smooth skin, free of stubble and hair. Waxing removes not only the hair, but dead skin cells, too. That exfoliating action is what makes post-waxing skin feel so soft and look more youthful.
- Finer hair. After you’ve waxed a few times, the hair will naturally start growing back finer and softer. It will be less noticeable, guaranteeing results that last for more weeks at a time.
- Increased muscle definition. If you’re a body builder or just want to show off what those hours at the gym accomplished, waxing is a great way to enhance your muscle definition. When you remove body hair, it makes your muscles look more pronounced. This is especially effective in the pectoral and abdominal areas. You’ve worked hard—why not be proud and show it off?
- Reduces body odor. Your body hair captures sweat and body odor, making it difficult to feel clean and fresh. It’s even worse in the hot Arizona summers. Removing your body hair can help you stay odor-free, even when you’re working up a hearty sweat. You’ll look great—and feel that way—longer.
- Lasts longer. Hair grows fast—the five o’clock shadow is a fact of life for many men. If you’re already stubbly by the end of the day, shaving body hair can feel like a losing proposition. Waxing, on the other hand, removes hair by the root. It takes much longer to grow back—weeks instead of mere hours. Cut down on your grooming time by stopping in for a wax appointment every few weeks. Who doesn’t want to have a few extra minutes in their day?
- Cost effective. Because waxing lasts for weeks, you’ll save money on shaving equipment (to say nothing of time). Shaving supplies are expensive, can irritate your skin and need to be replaced frequently. Waxing gets you three to six weeks of smooth, stubble-free skin at a much lower cost.
With all these benefits, it’s easy to see why men have become more comfortable with waxing. There’s no shame in wanting to look and feel better. Waxing makes it easy to show off your physique, control your body odor and cut down on shaving costs.
Are you ready for your first face and body waxing in Gilbert, AZ? The Gilbert Wax Bar is happy to help. We perform waxing for men and women alike, and will be happy to walk you through the process if this is your first time. Call us today to book an appointment.